Sunday, February 24, 2013

[S-P 6]


*Original,
Not Edited
  • Camera: Nikon D5100
  • Lens: 18-55mm
  • F-stop: f/5.6
  • Exposure: 1/60sec
  • ISO speed: ISO2800
  • shot in RAW 






For this week's self portrait, we didn't have any guidelines, free range. I took this week to be very simple; I decided to go for a mirror picture. I know my camera has editing options build in, so I curiously took it for a test run and put it to use. Like I said, went very simple this week and I think it paid off! I missed playing with my picture in Photoshop, but still very proud of the results.

2 comments:

  1. This looks very cool. The simplicity is great. I am glad you included the original too. The symbols you can see are nice, the yankee's chain and logo can still be seen clearly.
    ~Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you went with a different approach other then just the straight forward image. I like how the shadows and contrasting colors work off one another in the image making each stronger. Even though it is simpler color wise I feel it brings out more details.

    ReplyDelete