Sunday, April 28, 2013

Good-Bye




Original Image
*Not Edited



Our theme for this week was "goodbye". I had a handful of ideas in mind for our final self portrait, but so many ideas so little props. I didn't want to go with the obvious idea of walking away or walking out the door, but in the end I'm kind of glad I did since it turned out to be my favorite self-portrait I've taken. I tried this picture from a few angles; I originally wanted full body but I really didn't have much room to achieve my vision. I had tried to even put the tripod on my bed but I was way to nervous about it falling. I broke out my mini tripod and set it on the floor and played with perspective, and this is what I achieved. With a little editing it came out to be a personal favorite of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment